quarta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2007

The Fall of the House of Escher

If only sounds rained, we could look for shelter. But yet it bolts. Some use songs as umbrellas, but they are also lightining-rod's.
Is that hearing? Before any answer our morbid acuteness of the senses put the living in the sign(from the greek signus, tomb). The woman's voice screamed that hearing is but peripheric viewing, her eyes twisted as drumming.
Sitôt qu'on le touche, il résonne... Micróphone, U she R may be the first sonoplast and nanosound physicist in historymyth. From nails scratching as on vynil, the coffen made soundbox is the house falling is the caesarian uterus. Dragons are chains on the undergrounds of house and the pillars of the home, synapsis try to overrule the body through this hearllucination. Leviathan, a bad tempered accordion.
Yesterday at a friend's house I found on Wittgenstein's Culture & Values:
"It was an unfinished melody I could not recall from where, but reading its partitur I remember thinking about my philosophy and yelling to myself : 'I destroy, I destroy, I destroy'."
Audio-man cia is an attempt to listen to the deafness of the world made of the excesses of music, the sound illusionism. When the house is about to fall is better to start transtuning our lyres.

Nenhum comentário: